- IMG Artists — Link to Tara's page on the IMG Artists website
Presenters, Concert Halls and Series
- Bayerische Staatsoper — Tara Erraught sings "Deh per questo istante solo" from Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's LA CLEMENZA DI TITO
With Tara Erraught (Sesto), Toby Spence (Tito Vespasiano) and Tareq Nazmi (Publio)
Musical direction: Kirill Petrenko
Staging: Jan Bosse
Opera live and online: www.staatsoper.de/tv
Live recorded at the Bayerische Staatsoper on February 15, 2014
- IRELAND 100 Opening Performance: Tara Erraught ("Non v'è donna") — Tara Erraught and the National Symphony Orchestra perform "Non v'è donna" during the opening concert of IRELAND 100, directed and hosted by Olivier Award-winning actress Fiona Shaw and featuring leading performers from Ireland and the United States. May 17–June 5, 2016, the Kennedy Center presents IRELAND 100: Celebrating a Century of Irish Arts & Culture, a major festival highlighting Irish culture and its relationship to America.
- PBS - 2012 Richard Tucker Opera Gala — Irish diva makes her New York debut at the 2012 Richard Tucker Opera Gala, performing the classic aria "Una voce poco fa" from Giaochino Rossini's "Il barbiere di Siviglia." 12/13/2012
- The Magic of La Cenerentola — Take one of the world’s most recognised fairy tales, add some comedy and a touch of Rossini magic and you get one great night at the opera. WNO Music Director, Tomáš Hanus and our very own Cinderella, Tara Erraught tell us why La Cenerentola is simply too good to miss.